UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 21, 2021 7:35 AM EDT)
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.86 billion.
NextEra Energy's long-term financial expectations remain unchanged. For 2021, NextEra Energy expects adjusted earnings per share to be in the range of $2.40 to $2.54. For 2022 and 2023, NextEra Energy expects to grow 6% to 8% off the expected 2021 adjusted earnings per share. For 2022 and 2023, this translates to an adjusted earnings per share range of $2.55 to $2.75 and $2.77 to $2.97, respectively.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextEra Energy (NEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Reports Q3 Revenues of EUR164.8M
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT Raised to $385 at BofA Securities Ahead of Earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!