UPDATE: Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c, Q1 Guidance Beats
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q4 EPS of $2.02, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.96 billion.
Micron sees Q1 EPS of $2.09-2.23 vs consensus of $1.84 on revenue of $6.10 to 6.50 billion vs consensus of $6.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- Piper Sandler cuts these 2 lithium stocks to underweight
- Philip Morris International (PM) reaffirms full-year EPS forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!