UPDATE: MasterCard (MA) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - January 31, 2019 8:20 AM EST)
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.55, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.81 billion.
- Fourth-quarter net income of $0.9 billion, or $0.87 per diluted share
- Fourth-quarter adjusted net income of $1.6 billion, or $1.55 per adjusted diluted share
- Fourth-quarter net revenue of $3.8 billion, or an increase of 15%
- Fourth-quarter gross dollar volume up 14% and purchase volume up 15%
MasterCard targets 2019-2021 net revenue CAGR in low teens, operating margin % of minimum 50%, and EPS CAGR % in high teens.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
- MasterCard (MA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!