UPDATE: Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 27, 2017 8:04 AM EDT)
(Update corrects EPS to reflect comparable, adjusted figure)
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, inline with the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.55 billion.
- Underlying Revenue Increases 3% Reflecting Growth Across All Operating Companies
- GAAP EPS Rises to $0.96 from $0.90; Adjusted EPS Increases 10% to $1.00
- Six Months GAAP EPS Grows 13% and Adjusted EPS Increases 14%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Expands 2021 Buyback Plan
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!