UPDATE: Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 27, 2017 8:04 AM EDT)
(Update corrects EPS to reflect comparable, adjusted figure)
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.00, inline with the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.55 billion.
- Underlying Revenue Increases 3% Reflecting Growth Across All Operating Companies
- GAAP EPS Rises to $0.96 from $0.90; Adjusted EPS Increases 10% to $1.00
- Six Months GAAP EPS Grows 13% and Adjusted EPS Increases 14%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- trivago (TRVG) Reports Q2 Revenue of EUR95.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!