UPDATE: Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 20, 2018 8:04 AM EST)
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.55, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.57 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2019 revenue of $1.51 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
- It sees Q1 EPS of $1.28 (+/- $0.07) vs consensus of $1.35)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) PT Raised to $76 at Stifel Following Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!