UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 3, 2021 5:32 PM EDT)
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) reported Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $1.20, $0.46 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Net bookings for the quarter came in at $1.921 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.888 billion.
“With respect to our financial performance, we are pleased that the company continued to deliver strong results in the second quarter, and we are raising our outlook for the year,” said Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision Blizzard. “We remain intensely focused on the well-being of our employees and we are committed to doing everything possible to ensure that our company has a welcoming, supportive and safe environment where all of our team members can thrive.”
Activision Blizzard sees non-GAAP Q3 2021 EPS of $0.75, versus the consensus of $0.75. Activision Blizzard sees Q3 2021 net bookings of $1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.8 billion.
Activision Blizzard sees non-GAAP FY2021 EPS of $3.54, versus the consensus of $3.76. Activision Blizzard sees FY net bookings of $8.65 billion, versus the consensus of $8.768 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Activision Blizzard (ATVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Earnings Preview - UBS
- Nike (NKE): Buy Potential Weakness Following FQ1 Print - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!