UMB Bank (UMBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 96c
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UMB Bank (NASDAQ: UMBF) reported Q4 EPS of $3.26, $0.96 better than the analyst estimate of $2.30.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UMB Bank (UMBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance