Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) reported Q2 EPS of $1.83, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $405.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $376.06 million.
Tyler Technologies sees FY2021 EPS of $6.70-$6.80, versus the consensus of $6.71. Tyler Technologies sees FY2021 revenue of $1.54-1.56 million, versus the consensus of $1.53 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tyler Technologies (TYL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.79/sh
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!