Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $479.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $453.4 million.
Fourth Quarter 2014 Operational Highlights
- Average Monthly Active Users (MAUs) were 288 million for the fourth quarter, an increase of 20% year-over-year, which reflects a loss of approximately 4 million net Monthly Active Users in the fourth quarter due to changes in third party integrations. (The Street was looking for MAUs of 295 million.)
- Average Mobile MAUs represented approximately 80% of total MAUs.
- Timeline views reached 182 billion for the fourth quarter of 2014, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
- Advertising revenue per thousand timeline views reached $2.37 in the fourth quarter of 2014, an increase of 60% year-over-year.
Q4 Revenue Highlights:
- Advertising revenue totaled $432 million, an increase of 97% year-over-year.
- Mobile advertising revenue was 88% of total advertising revenue.
- Data licensing and other revenue totaled $47 million, an increase of 105% year-over-year.
- International revenue totaled $164 million, an increase of 149% year-over-year.
- International revenue was 34% of total revenue.
Sees Q1 revs of $440 - $450 million and FY15 revs of $2.3 - $2.35 billion. The Street sees Q1 revs of $449.2 million and FY15 revs of $2.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 43c
- Nanox (NNOX) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!