Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
- Average monetizable daily active users (mDAU) were 199 million for Q1, compared to 166 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 192 million in the previous quarter.
- Average US mDAU were 38 million for Q1, compared to 33 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 37 million in the previous quarter.
- Average international mDAU were 162 million for Q1, compared to 133 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 155 million in the previous quarter.
Twitter sees Q2 2021 revenue of $980-1090 million, versus the consensus of $1060 million.
- GAAP operating loss is expected to be between $170 million and $120 million.
Stock-based compensation expense is expected to be approximately $600 million.
Capital expenditures are expected to be between $900 million and $950 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
- Alarum Technologies (ALAR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!