Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.11, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $548.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.91 million.
- Twitter’s audience continued to grow with accelerating momentum in Q1. Daily active usage (DAU )* increased 14% year-over-year, marking the fourth consecutive quarter of accelerating growth. Monthly active usage (MAU) also increased 9 million quarter-over-quarter, reaching 328 million.•
- We’ve made meaningful progress toward identifying and removing accounts that demonstrate abusive behavior and, as a result, we’re seeing less abuse reported across the service.
- We shipped a series of updates to further simplify our service. We gave people more characters for their replies by removing @names from the Tweet text, we’re building a unified API platform, and we’ve launched new Direct Message APIs, creating a more cohesive product experience for consumers and developers.
- We made progress toward streamlining and simplifying our revenue product portfolio in Q1, reallocating resources to our highest revenue-generating priorities as well as new revenue product features and new channels of demand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- These 10 leading companies talked about AI the most on their earnings calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!