Twitter (TWTR) Misses Q3 EPS by 71c, Revenue In-Line Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.54), $0.71 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.28 billion.
- Average monetizable daily active usage (mDAU) was 211 million for Q3, compared to 187 million in the same period of the previous year and 206 million in the previous quarter.
Twitter sees Q4 2021 revenue of $1.5-1.6 billion, versus the consensus of $1.58 billion.
- Total revenue is expected to be between $1.5 billion and $1.6 billion.
- GAAP operating income is expected to be between $130 million and $180 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be between $85 million and $135 million.
- Stock-based compensation expense is expected to be approximately $175 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.26/sh
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!