Twitter (TWTR) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.09, ex-items, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Before a tax-related adjustment EPS was $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $787 million versus the consensus estimate of $775.23 million.
Average monthly active users (MAU) were 330 million for Q1, compared to 336 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 321 million in the previous quarter.
- Average US MAU were 68 million for Q1, compared to 69 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 66 million in the previous quarter.
- Average international MAU were 262 million for Q1, compared to 267 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 255 million in the previous quarter.
- As a reminder, this is the last quarter we will disclose MAU. We want to provide something valuable to people on Twitter every day, and we believe that mDAU, and its related growth, are the best ways to measure our success.
Twitter sees Q2 2019 EPS of $770.00-$830.00, versus the consensus of $819.30.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Twitter (TWTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Micron Technology (MU) Updates First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Guidance
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Misses Q3 EPS by 43c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!