Turtle Beach (HEAR) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Turtle Beach (NASDAQ: HEAR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.93, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.38 million.
Turtle Beach sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.45, versus the consensus of $0.01. Turtle Beach sees Q1 2021 revenue of $88 million, versus the consensus of $54.6 million.
Turtle Beach sees FY2021 EPS of $1.35, versus the consensus of $1.41. Turtle Beach sees FY2021 revenue of $370 million, versus the consensus of $365.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Turtle Beach (HEAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire Mackinac Financial Corporation (MFNC)