Tufin (TUFN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.94 million.
“I’m encouraged by the overall sequential business improvement we saw in the second quarter,” said Jack Wakileh, CFO. “Our pipeline remains healthy and is higher year over year. However, due to continued uncertainty associated with COVID-19 we will not be providing specific financial guidance for Q3 or the full year at this time. We intend to resume providing guidance as soon as we have enough visibility to do so and we will evaluate this on a quarter to quarter basis.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tufin (TUFN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!