Tribune Publishing (TPCO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.01
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tribune Publishing (NASDAQ: TPCO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.18) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $192.7 million, versus $239.34 million reported last year.
Tribune Publishing sees Q1 2021 revenue of $170-172 million.
- adjusted EBITDA of $22 million to $23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tribune Publishing (TPCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q4 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat