Trevena (TRVN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trevena (NASDAQ: TRVN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.27), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.32). Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 , versus $0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trevena (TRVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenue Beats
- Analysts remain cautious on UiPath (PATH) amid tough macro despite strong earnings
- Asana, Inc. (ASAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!