Trevena (TRVN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trevena (NASDAQ: TRVN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $-440000000000 versus the consensus estimate of $543.75 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trevena (TRVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron shares rise as eczema drug sales help drugmaker post Q4 earnings beat
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Atlassian (TEAM) falls 11% on earnings, analysts highlight disappointing cloud performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!