Trevena (TRVN) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Wall St set for lower open ahead of service-sector data
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- Activision Blizzard rallies on report Microsoft 'ready to fight' FTC to complete deal
- Tesla (TSLA) cuts December Model Y output at Shanghai plant
- Oil up 3% on OPEC+ output plans and price cap on Russian crude
Trevena (NASDAQ: TRVN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.59), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.45).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trevena (TRVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Another Starbucks Bull Throws in the Towel
- North Face parent VF Corp trades lower after CEO exit, guidance cut
- Oracle Sets the Date for its Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!