Trevena, Inc. (TRVN) Posts Q1 Loss of 59c/Share
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Trevena, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRVN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.2 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $30 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trevena, Inc. (TRVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Nordstrom (JWN) drops despite earnings beat, analyst says Rack's recovery will take time
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 32c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!