Transact Technologies (TACT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Transact Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Transact Technologies (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- L Brands (LB) Expert Call Offers 3 Reasons the Company Could Top 55% Sales Growth - UBS
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!