TowerJazz (TSEM) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
TowerJazz (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $236 million versus the consensus estimate of $234.7 million.
TowerJazz expects revenues for the third quarter of 2015 ending September 30, 2015 to increase to $244 million with an upward or downward range of 5%, reflecting 8% revenue growth as compared with the third quarter of 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TowerJazz (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Silicom (SILC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!