TowerJazz (TSEM) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
TowerJazz (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.78, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $226 million versus the consensus estimate of $225.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TowerJazz (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Integer Holdings Corp (ITGR) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!