Tower Semi (TSEM) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Tower Semi (NASDAQ: TSEM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.83, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $235 million versus the consensus estimate of $234.98 million.
TowerJazz expects revenues for the first quarter of 2015 ending March 31, 2015 to be $225 million with an upward or downward range of 5%, representing approximately 70% year over year revenue growth as compared to the first quarter of 2014.
(Street sees Q1 revenue of $224.03 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tower Semi (TSEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Spotify (SPOT) Gets Two Upgrades as Yesterday's Selloff Yielded Attractive Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!