Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $468.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $477.64 million.
Toro Company sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.34-$0.36, versus the consensus of $0.35.
Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $2.20-$2.26, versus the consensus of $2.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Nike (NKE): Buy Potential Weakness Following FQ1 Print - Stifel
- Timken (TKR) is withdrawing its full year 2021 financial outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!