Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revs Miss; Guides
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.48, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $734.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $745.11 million.
“We concluded fiscal 2019 by exceeding the $3 billion revenue milestone and delivering strong gross margin and revenue growth momentum heading into fiscal 2020,” said Richard M. Olson, Toro’s chairman and chief executive officer. “The year was marked by record results, the transformational acquisition of Charles Machine Works and strong demand for snow and ice management products in our professional and residential segments. New product introductions contributed to our growth, such as the stand-on BOSS® Snowrator®, the redesigned Power Clear® snow thrower and the Flex-Force™ lithium-ion battery-powered products with all season capability. I would like to thank our team and channel partners for their dedication, consistent execution, and continued focus on our end customers.”
Toro Company sees FY2020 EPS of $3.33-$3.40, versus the consensus of $3.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!