Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Miss on Revenues
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.31, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $488.63 million versus the consensus estimate of $491.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Guides Q2 Revenue Above Street
- Hologic (HOLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!