Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $627.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $629.79 million.
- Net earnings per share for the quarter up 22 percent to a record $0.61
- Third quarter sales increase 4.5 percent to a record $627.9 million
- Strong results driven by increased demand for professional segment products
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.20, Guidance Beats
- LendingClub (LC) Tops Q2 EPS by 52c, Guidance Beats
- Tetra Tech (TTEK) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!