Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Beats on Revenues
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.08, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $872.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $859.7 million.
- Strong performance in both the professional and residential segments drove record revenue for the quarter
- Net earnings per share for the quarter reached a record $1.08
- Innovative new products well received by customers
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Terminix (TMX) Announces Resignation of COO Kim Scott; Affirms Full-Year 2021 Guidance
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!