Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $515.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.45 million.
The company continues to expect revenue growth for fiscal 2017 to be about 3 to 4 percent, and now expects net earnings per share to be about $2.25 to $2.30 for the year. For the second quarter, the company expects net earnings to be about $1.00 per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Woodward (WWD) Misses Q3 EPS by 23c
- Horace Mann Educators (HMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!