Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Beats on Revenues
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Q4 Guidance Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $548.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $538.92 million.
- First quarter sales increase 6.3 percent to a record $548.2 million
- Professional businesses deliver strong results driving quarterly performance
- Reported EPS of $0.21, which includes a one-time $0.30 EPS reduction due to U.S. tax reform
- Adjusted EPS of $0.48, a 29.7 percent increase over the prior year adjusted EPS of $0.37
- Revised 2018 guidance includes the ongoing lower corporate tax rate but excludes the one-time charges associated with U.S. tax reform and also excludes the benefit of the excess tax deduction for share-based compensation
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alkermes (ALKS) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c (CORRECTION)
- Hologic (HOLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
- Cognizant (CTSH) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!