Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $486.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $489.76 million.
Toro Company sees Q2 2016 EPS of $1.75-$1.80, versus the consensus of $1.83.
Toro Company sees FY2016 EPS of $3.85-$3.95, versus the consensus of $3.93.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ironwood Pharma (IRWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Updates Guidance
- Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!