Toro Co. (TTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Toro Co. (NYSE: TTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $567.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $588.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Toro Co. (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!