Toro Co. (TTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Affirms Outlook
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Toro Co. (NYSE: TTC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.18, ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $501.05 million versus the consensus estimate of $493.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats
- Inspire Medical Systems (INSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!