The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Lovesac Company (NASDAQ: LOVE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.37, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $92.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Lovesac Company (LOVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Reports Q3 results
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 32c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!