The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q2 EPS by 60c
- Wall Street ends lower as investors digest economic data
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Lovesac Company (NASDAQ: LOVE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.52, $0.60 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.97 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Lovesac Company (LOVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday Movers: Lululemon Athletica, Broadcom, Costco and more
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss; Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!