The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Honest Company Inc. (NASDAQ: HNST) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter rose 12% to $81.03 million, versus $72.37 million reported last year.
“We had a strong start to 2021, reporting double-digit sales growth. This growth reflects the ongoing success of our strategic initiatives focused on Content, Community and Commerce, powerful innovation and category expansion,” said Nick Vlahos, Chief Executive Officer of The Honest Company. “Honest is dedicated to providing safe, clean and effective products to consumers around the world and we are confident our strategy will help drive our mission of inspiring everyone to love living consciously.”
“Since our founding, we have been laser-focused on listening to the wants and needs of our consumers. As a result, over the last several years, we have doubled down on expanding our business into new areas, including skincare and beauty,” said Jessica Alba, Founder and Chief Creative Officer of The Honest Company. “It is energizing to see the success of our daily use skincare and beauty products in the first quarter of 2021, driving strong growth in our Skin and Personal Care product category. As we look to the future, we will continue to use consumer insights to drive our focus on current and future trends in self-care, clean beauty, and skincare as well as our key product categories of Diapers and Wipes, Household and Wellness.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ironwood Pharma (IRWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Updates Guidance
- Insmed (INSM) Misses Q2 EPS by 22c
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!