The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.01, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; offers outlook
- Asana, Inc. (ASAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Better EPS Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!