The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $488.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.34 million.
Carlyle Co-CEO David M. Rubenstein said, “Carlyle performed well on all metrics in the quarter, with $5.0 billion in gross new fund commitments, 5% appreciation across our carry fund portfolio, $5.3 billion in realized proceeds for our fund investors and a healthy $0.63 per common unit distribution for unitholders. Our firm is well positioned to take advantage of market opportunities wherever and whenever they may arise.”
Carlyle Co-CEO William E. Conway, Jr. said, “Our diverse and experienced investment teams continue to find attractive new opportunities to deploy investor capital, and we have invested $12.7 billion in equity over the last twelve months. While this is a challenging time to invest given low or negative interest rates around the world alongside slowing growth, I am confident our investment teams will continue to find good opportunities.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syniverse Said in M3-Brigade Acquisition II (MBAC) Merger Talks - Bloomberg
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Rigaku Names Toshiyuki Ikeda as New President and CEO Succeeding Hikaru Shimura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!