The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q2 economic net income of $0.55 per share, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $900.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $679 million.
Carlyle Co-CEO David M. Rubenstein said, “Once again Carlyle delivered excellent cash earnings and thus an attractive second quarter distribution for our unitholders. Our long track record across many products enables us to raise significant amounts of capital, with most of our funds hitting their hard caps.”
Carlyle Co-CEO William E. Conway, Jr. said, “Fund performance was solid at 3% appreciation for our carry funds, with Corporate Private Equity leading the way with 5% appreciation. We are deeply focused and disciplined in putting capital to work. We have successfully deployed our limited partners’ capital for 28 years, generating attractive returns across many market cycles.”
U.S. GAAP results for Q2 2015 included income before provision for income taxes of $474 million, and net income attributable to the common unitholders through The Carlyle Group L.P. of $31 million, or net income per common unit of $0.34, on a diluted basis. Total balance sheet assets were $34 billion as of June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- CAI International (CAI) to Be Acquired by Mitsubishi HC for $56/Share, 47% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!