The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $612.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $609.52 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Raised to $56 at Stifel
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!