The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q1 Economic Net Income of $0.80 per share, which is $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $885 million versus the consensus estimate of $796.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $326 at Stifel
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!