The Carlyle Group (CG) Tops Q1 ENI by 18c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q1 ENI of $0.47, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $678.81 million.
Carlyle Co-CEOs Kewsong Lee and Glenn Youngkin said, “Carlyle is off to a strong start in 2018. We are benefiting from robust fundraising activity that is driving increased scale in our fund platforms and we remain on track to generate significantly higher Fee Related Earnings by the fourth quarter of 2018. Fund performance remains solid with first quarter carry fund appreciation of 3% substantially exceeding volatile public markets.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!