The Carlyle Group (CG) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.00
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, which may note compare to the analyst estimate of $0.41.
Declared a quarterly distribution of $0.16 per common unit forQ4 2016; Aggregate distribution of $1.55 per common unit for 2016 • $8.7 billion in realized proceeds in Q4 2016 and a record $29.6 billion realized in 2016 • $6.1 billion of invested capital in Q4 2016 and a record $17.9 billion invested in 2016 • $3.5 billion in gross new capital raised and $2.7 billion raised on a net basis after redemptions in Q4 2016; $13.9 billion in gross new capital raised and $8.2 billion on a net basis after redemptions in 2016 • U.S. GAAP net income (loss) attributable to The Carlyle Group L.P. of $(9) million and $6 million, or $(0.16) and $(0.08) per common unit on a diluted basis, for Q4 2016 and 2016, respectively • $175 million in net charges within Global Market Strategies relating to losses in Vermillion Asset Management and separation from Claren Road Asset Management; Q4 2016 Distributable Earnings impact of $175 million and Economic Net Income impact of $75 million • Distributable Earnings of $7 million on a pre-tax basis for Q4 2016 and $652 million in 2016; excluding the net charges in Global Market Strategies, Distributable Earnings would have been $182 million for Q4 2016 and $827 million in 2016; Distributable Earnings per common unit of $0.00 in Q4 2016 and $1.85 in 2016, on a post-tax basis • Economic Net Income of $6 million and $306 million on a pre-tax basis and $0.02 and $0.76 million per Adjusted Unit on a post-tax basis in Q4 2016 and in 2016, respectively, driven by carry fund appreciation of 5% in Q4 2016 and 12% in 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!