The Carlyle Group (CG) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $607.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $506.18 million.
Carlyle Co-CEO David M. Rubenstein said, “Carlyle again delivered a strong distribution for our unitholders of $0.50 per common unit for the third quarter. We continue to generate substantial realized proceeds, with $6.6 billion in the third quarter and more than $19 billion over the last twelve months. We are also at the beginning of what should be a significant, multi-year fundraising cycle for the firm due to continued capital deployment and the strong performance of our largest fund families.”
Carlyle Co-CEO William E. Conway, Jr. said, “Many of our most significant funds around the world are performing well. Several of our latest vintage carry funds moved into an accrued carry position during the quarter, and overall Carlyle generated 3% portfolio appreciation across our carry fund platform. We are also very focused on improving the profitability and scalability of our Global Market Strategies segment with the goal of deepening and diversifying our credit platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on The Carlyle Group (CG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syniverse Said in M3-Brigade Acquisition II (MBAC) Merger Talks - Bloomberg
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) says Gary Kelly will transition to Executive Chairman in 2022, Robert Jordan will become Kelly's successor as CEO
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!