Teva Pharma (TEVA) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.03 billion.
Teva Pharma reaffirms FY2021 EPS of $2.50-$2.70 and revenue of $16-16.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Teva Pharma (TEVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 30c
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) expects 8%-12% adjusted EPS growth 2021-2024
- 'A Mongomental Quarter': MongoDB (MDB) Shares Soar 20% After Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Raise Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!