Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q4 EPS of $2.54, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $2.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Falls Over 4% as Investors Fret About More Musk Attacks
- They Did It Again: Palo Alto (PANW) Delivers Another Robust Quarter, Analysts Bulled-up
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!