Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q3 EPS by $3.09
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q3 EPS of $2.90, $3.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Tesla revenue was $6.82 billion versus the consensus of $6.3 billion.
- GAAP net income of $312M, non-GAAP net income of $516M
- Operating income of $417M and operating margin of 6.1%
- Free cash flow of $881M supported by operating cash flow of $1.4B
- $3.0B of cash and cash equivalents at Q3-end, increased by $731M in Q3
- Model 3 GAAP and non-GAAP gross margin > 20% in Q3
- Reaffirm expectation of continued GAAP net income and free cash flow in Q4
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Citi on Encouraging Turnaround Progress, Shares Gain
- DraftKings (DKNG) Q1 Revenue Tops Consensus, Updates FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!