Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q3 EPS by $3.09
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q3 EPS of $2.90, $3.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Tesla revenue was $6.82 billion versus the consensus of $6.3 billion.
- GAAP net income of $312M, non-GAAP net income of $516M
- Operating income of $417M and operating margin of 6.1%
- Free cash flow of $881M supported by operating cash flow of $1.4B
- $3.0B of cash and cash equivalents at Q3-end, increased by $731M in Q3
- Model 3 GAAP and non-GAAP gross margin > 20% in Q3
- Reaffirm expectation of continued GAAP net income and free cash flow in Q4
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) Reports Q1 Revenues of $47.5M; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Gevo (GEVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!