Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS, Sales Beat
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 2, 2017 4:17 PM EDT)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.33), $0.47 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.80). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.55 billion.
- Model 3 production on track to achieve previously announced targets
- Expecting positive Model 3 gross margin in Q4; targeting 25% margin in 2018
- Deliveries grew 53% compared to Q2’16 in flat luxury vehicle market
- Projecting Model S and Model X deliveries to increase in 2H’17 vs 1H’17
- Q2 Automotive gross margin at 27.9% GAAP and 25.0% non-GAAP
- Q2 GAAP loss from operations improved sequentially, two quarters in a row
- More than $3 billion cash on-hand at the end of Q2
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Coinbase (COIN) Gains as Revenue Triples, Analyst Raises PT on 'Robust' Activity Levels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!