Tesla (TSLA) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.80, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.74 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
- SpaceX wins NASA contract to land astronauts on the moon - WaPo
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!