Tesla (TSLA) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.80, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.74 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.2 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tesla (TSLA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) is stuck with over 10,000 cars on factory hold - Electrek
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades to High, Up 2.85%
- Fisker (FSR) Won't Accept or Invest in Bitcoin (BTC) as It Is 'Not Environmental-Friendly'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!